Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Equipping the Saints of Aglow

Dear Aglow Leaders,

I was worshiping the other day and the believe that we could benefit from the instruction of what I sensed could be of the Lord.

We are always growing and moving in the ebb and flow of God (hopefully!) and as we move forward and walk closely to Him He shares with (his prophets) what is going to do. Season by season we shift and move and as we heed the call of the Lord to move with Him it's important that we all move as one body, one heartbeat, in one unity!

I believe the Father shared with me that everyone in the CIA Area & Lighthouse Aglow network should read the book of Galatians and 1 & 2 Thessalonians for training and equipping. I believe in being for-warned is for-armed! Whatever is coming down the pike in our next season we must need the teaching that these scriptures provide! Attached are some notes of my overview. I would love to start a dialog of what the Lord is showing each of you and what you are receiving as you dive into these books! Lets engage in discussion!

What is the Lord revealing to you?

http://www.ciaaglow.blogspot.com/

www.aglow.org, www.cherylweaver.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home